- You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
- You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
- You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: “lol u tk him 2da bar|?”), anthropomorphic (“furry”) or grotesque (“guro”) images, post number GETs (“dubs”), or loli/shota pornography.
- You will not post or request personal information (“dox”) or calls to invasion (“raids”).
- All topics on abou7.com are to be considered “work safe”. Violators may be temporarily banned and their posts removed. Note: Spoilered pornography or other “not safe for work” content is NOT allowed.
- The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
- Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you’ve reported or “saged” it, or another post, is also not allowed.
- Complaining about Abou7 (its policies, moderation, etc) on the threads may result in post deletion and a ban.
- Evading your ban will result in a permanent one. Instead, wait and appeal it!
- No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
- Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, “offers”, soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
- Impersonating a Abou7.com administrator, moderator, or janitor is strictly forbidden.
- Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
- The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.
- Do not upload images containing additional data such as embedded sounds, documents, archives, etc.
Remember: The use of Abou7.com is a privilege, not a right. The Abou7 moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.